Applying for Admission to WCCN Consists of Eleven Steps
- Browse the website for information about the institution and all the programmes available.
- Download the pamphlet with each programmes requirements and determine which of the requirements are applicable.
- Choose the programme to apply for and click on the APPLY ONLINE button, will be directed to the online application platform. Applicant can only apply for one programme at on campus at a time.
- Register an account and then log in with account details.
- Complete online application process, make sure to complete all details required and attached all certified documents (no older than 3 months).
- Payment of R150.00 per application must be made into the following account and proof
must be submitted.
Account Name: Department of Health
Bank Name: NEDBANK
Branch Number: 145209
Account Number: 1452054975
Deposit Reference: WCCN Surname & ID
- If done correctly, application will be able to be submitted, click the submit / apply button.
- Applicant should get an email stating Application received if the application was done correctly.
- Applicants must wait for further communication via email from the institution. For incorrect
application and those not meeting the requirements, applicant shall receive email stating “UNSUCCESSFUL”. For application meeting ALL the requirements, applicant shall receive email stating “Application in process – Interview and assessment”.
- Applicants must wait for email communication from the institution and not enquire via telephone about their application status. The process will only be dealt with via online platform and email from the system.
- Enquiries can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that incomplete application documentation won’t be processed.
Applicants re-writing may apply only if they are re-writing in the year previous of study, results should be available before the academic year starts.